Thursday, June 25, 2020

Matt Par's YouTube Training. Honest REVIEW | Is Matt Par Legit?

I had been contemplating starting a YouTube channel for probably 5 years.  


Actually it’s probably longer than that if we count the times hanging out with

friends and joking about starting channels together and following a whim. 


Tried this, tried that...nothing serious.  No dedication. 

I’d get distracted and find another project or sign up for some other course

online for creating an online business.  


Eventually the YouTube algorithms knew what to feed me and I’d end up

watching lots of videos of other doing things. 



But then COVID hit the world and I knew something had to change. 

Since I work directly with people in my job, I knew that it couldn’t function during

the lock-down and I’d have some free time.  


As fate would have it, that’s exactly when I found Matt Par and what he

has to offer. 


I signed up for his free 1-hour training: 


How To Make Money On YouTube WITHOUT Recording Videos.


The irony of this training’s title didn’t escape me. 


But I knew there were ways of creating YouTube channels WITHOUT

ever showing your face.


In the free training, at first, what he talked about I knew. 

Was this going to be a waste of time? 

But as his training progressed thru the hour, I realized that there were a host

of new angles and approaches for building YouTube that I had never heard of. 

Plus free tools I didn’t know existed or how to use.


And I was someone who would watch (at that time) probably 3-5 videos daily on

building YouTube channels and earning passive income. Lots of ideas

and scattered knowledge. But never took any real action. I just dreamed.


I quickly saw that there’s a bunch to doing this that the other guys on YouTube

AREN'T sharing. 


I was grateful to attend Par's training.


FREE TRAINING:  How to Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT Recording Videos.


This revelation coupled with the fact that I knew my new free time was not a given

was enough for me to take the plunge and sign up for his complete training course.  


Carpe Diem


I immediately devoured it and watched all of his training modules.  There was

enough there that I watched them 3 times straight. I was motivated this time to make

this work.


Right away I was impressed with all the detail he gives each step of training.

But it’s more than that, they are not just complete, he explains it in simple terms

that allow you to follow and understand why each step is there.  

What’s YouTube is thinking and how it works inside, why would you do this

and that, how can you do this for free and what should you be aware of?


His training modules cover all of this. 

It gives you the freedom to find your own niche and video format, yet,

somehow he covers all of that and he provides the outlines and tools needed

as well for exploring and developing a YouTube channel as a business.  

I’ve got to say it’s really impressive.  I’ve joined other courses online before and

have felt like they were holding back or that the course was incomplete. 

I don’t feel that with Par’s course.


Now my goal is to get my YouTube channel as far along as I can doing daily

videos. Then once things are set, or it starts making good money,

I will take it to the automation stage where others are doing the leg work

for me and I’m just coming up with the ideas.

Par shows exactly how to do this.

This is what he does and why he can run 9 YouTube channels and only

put in about 3 hours per day to sustain them.  


He shows you free online tools you can build with, and then resource sites

where he finds writers and editors or whatever he needs. 

He even goes over how much to offer to pay each one.  


Start here:

FREE TRAINING:  How to Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT Recording Videos.


One thing I haven’t mentioned is that along with taking the course come entry to

his private Facebook mastermind group: Tube Mastery and Monetization.  


The daily support found in the group is maybe the most important part

to the group.

Because you’re going to have questions.  That’s to be expected.  



This group is full of experts and newbies as well as Matt Par himself and

it’s an unending source of support to answer questions and get new ideas. 

They share their experiences like one student who makes multiple YouTube

channels constantly and just shared how important finding the right niche can be. 


She’s laser focused, has been doing this for a while and well, already has

over 80,000 views on one of her new channels within a month


Performance like this is not typical, but this is the level of people that you have

daily access to for help and support. Being able to pick her brain about

how-to's and why's is worth so much.



Additionally, the course is evolving.  He’s always adding to it. 

Once you’re in the course, you have access for life.


I’d recommend first going to his free 1-hour training. 


Get a feel for what he’s about at no cost to you.


Learn some YouTube secrets in the process.

Then, if you want more go from there and make an

intelligent decision for yourself.


FREE TRAINING:  How to Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT Recording Videos.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Matt Par's YouTube Training. Honest REVIEW | Is Matt Par Legit?

I had been contemplating starting a YouTube channel for probably 5 years.   Actually it’s probably longer than that if we count the times ha...